Saturday, June 23, 2007

images from an unbalanced life

This is what happens when I do too much:



Between a contra-dance, visiting friends, haying, soccer games, work, badminton/volleyball, going out, driving trips, meetings, and whatever else I've been doing this past month, I've had just about enough time to throw my crap in my house and sleep in my bed. And that is minimal.

This results in my life feeling out of control. I've had to take some drastic measures this week to tame the piles of garbage and dust elephants in my house, pay my bills, finish projects I'd started, and generally sit still for a little bit. Oddly enough, none of the measures involved saying "no." That may be a problem...

3 comments:

Monster Librarian said...

This is right where I found you in our phone conversation the other day...how did it go...did you tame the elephants or get gored in the process?

P.S. I hate that you and Mummy Dearest have these letter verifications things!

Mummy Dearest said...

It's ok, neighbor. We all get messy sometimes. Thanks for the post -- it makes me fell a LOT better about my house/life! Hahahaha...!

Kt said...

You do realize that your house doesn't look all that messy, right? The fact that you can still see the surface of your desk should tell you that you're still good for several more months of crap flinging.

Google