Wednesday, August 1, 2007

google ads and... nothing else to write about at the moment

I want to know who designed the google ad crawling feature that provides my blog with links to such things as:

Parenting Advice (www.MVparenting.com)
An All-American Rejects concert
Stop Him from Withdrawing (havetherelationshipyouwant.com)

I don't remember blogging about any of these things. Have I?

In other news, my time here in the land of dull knives and electric ranges is drawing to a close. My family is getting antsy for me to write something about them, so I think that will all come in a summary blog about the time between events here in sunny Pennsylvania. Tomorrow I climb back aboard my Amtrak chariot to Philadelphia. Quick: tell me some fun things to see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe based on your picture google thinks you're an angsty teen. You gotta miss those days... Now we have no excuse for angst. (And it's now referred to as bitchiness.)

Monster Librarian said...

TSOldtimer,

I agree with Becca. However, I also think that apparently the need for adventure and travel had given them license to label you as antsy teen. I can just see you now in Philly, rubbing your walking wearied feet, while thinking about where you can get good parenting advice, when you'll see All American regets in concert again, or how to win him back. Ha ha ha.
You do realize that by posting these things they will appear again in your ads! Vicious cycle!

Google