Thursday, January 31, 2008

the attack of the brown earth rat!

So I was looking up my chinese zodiac sign (as the New Year is in a week) and discovered an interesting little something about myself.
Roosters (1981) are:
  • Hard-working
  • Shrewd
  • Bold
  • Boastful
  • Correct
Ok, I can handle those. I'd like to believe I'm hard-working and shrewd. I suppose I can be a little boastful at times. And I am DEFINITELY correct. Shut up.

Good career choices for us include:
  • Restaurant owner
  • Publicist
  • World traveler
Hmm. Perhaps the universe is trying to tell me something.

Some famous Roosters from the past are:
  • Confucius
  • Catherine the Great
  • Amelia Earhart
  • Rudyard Kipling
  • Groucho Marx
OMG I was once Groucho Marx for Hallowe'en!

What do you think? Check it out: http://gochina.about.com/od/chinesenewyear/p/ChineseZodiac.htm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugar Bean,
Those characteristics are so you. ;)

I am not going to even touch the Catherine the Great thing here...YUCKO!

I always knew you were a rat...now I have proof!

Anonymous said...

Huh.

I guess I was going by the title from memory when I was writing mine...now I am not sure why we are even friends.

I am too above hanging out with lowly roosters.

Mummy Dearest said...

Hey look: I read your blog! It's official, I'm outta the slump. I heard something on the radio about rats, and now, looking back, I see they must have been talking about what you posted here! I had come in mid-show and was like, "What's with rats??" Thanks for the clarification.

Kt said...

Awesome. My Good Career Choice includes "Beachcomber." Yes, I totally dig it.

I was a little dismayed to hear that it was the Year of the Rat, especially since I have just fought my way through Winter of the Rat Garage Invasion. I think I've had it up to here with everything rat. Baa.

Google