Friday, June 6, 2008

new posts!

I really need to get a better handle on this...

We've stopped over a day in Tok, Alaska, to do some housekeeping and updating.  When the Alaska highway was constructed, Tok ('one toke over the line...') sprang up as a camp for the construction crew.  It's often hailed as the "Gateway to Alaska!" because of it's position on the highway.

And that's all I have to say about Tok.  Seriously.  Chicken was cooler.

I took some time to write about my last few days in the Yukon.  They're posted in blogger chronological order, so if you want to read them as they happen, they are listed thus:

And yes, someday there will be some more pictures to go along, but until then, take your time and enjoy the posts.  I don't know when the next will come, but I'll try to give you time to digest these ones.  Seriously.  PLEASE read them!

3 comments:

Wendy Wagner; said...

Wow! Not only am I reading, but I am reading these posts out loud to John! (He got a little confused when I flipped back and forth between your posts and KT's.)

Now I can't wait to go to the Yukon!

Mmmmn, toe ...

tizzy said...

I'm reading! I'm loving both yours and TSO's. Please tell him as well. I can't wait to see both of your pictures and for the next installments on these blogs!!! Oh, how I wish I could have gone... Someday. I know you two will have great stories to tell :)

tizzy said...

Hmm... so this is what I get for flipping back and forth between yours and kt's blogs. I'm reading and lovin em and reading them at the same time as kt's... and posting on the wrong blogs... :)

Google