Saturday, November 17, 2007

glory, hallelujah

Finally the internet gods smile on me again! Sorry these have been a long time coming. For convenience, I've posted them in opposite order. That means you should read them from the top down, rather than from the bottom up, which would be blogger chronological order. There will be more to come, of course, and I have pictures that will be added to these posts once I have a faster and more reliable connection. Until then, cheers! And thanks for thinking of me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talked to your mother at Bradley's wedding... heard that you made it with some slight problems! Looked the place up on the i-net... may come to visit some day... you'll be gone by then though.

Hope all is well... looks very worth while!

Mummy Dearest said...

Nathan -- glad to read your posts! :-P We got a huge snow today -- winter begins... Hope you're warm there!

Google